Sunday, March 3, 2019

Fish Tacos

When we go to Mexican restaurants, fish tacos is usually the last thing I consider ordering. I'm always swayed by the burritos or quesadillas. So in an attempt to add some variety to my menus, I decided to try some fish tacos. They're pretty easy to lighten up and I was pretty happy with the results.

Fish Tacos: 379 Calories


5 La Tiara white corn taco shells, 130 calories
4 oz Full Circle frozen flounder fillets thawed,
    poached lightly till flaky and seasoned, 80 calories
2 cups shredded Romaine lettuce
1/4 cup Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
6 Tbl Kraft 2% shredded Mexican style cheese, 120 calories

Poach fish lightly till flaky then season as desired. Heat shells at 300° for just a couple minutes till warm. Add flaked fish, cheese, lettuce, and yogurt as sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after moderator approval.