Monday, June 27, 2022

Black Bean Quesadillas

 I found this recipe on Dinner With Julie's site but modified it slightly. It's a super easy, super fast lunch meal that fits well within Noom's color code system. It's all green and yellow. 

I took a 1/2 cup of canned black beans and heated them briefly in the microwave. I then smashed them with a fork and added some taco seasoning. I heated a skillet with some cooking spray and laid a corn tortilla in the skillet then spread the bean mixture on half of the tortilla. I sprinkled 2 Tbl of reduced fat feta cheese on top and folded over the tortilla. Then I cooked it a few minutes on each side on medium heat till it was golden. It was delicious with a side of steamed green beans.


 

The Noom log for it:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after moderator approval.